About Our Business Sales Team
You can contact us by telephoning 03 9888 6488
Since inception in 1994, Wollermann & Associates has become one of Australia's leading business brokers.
You have access to experienced business brokers specialising in various types of businesses. These include:
• Tatts Outlets
• Licensed Post Offices
• Import / Wholesale / Distribution
• Food and Hospitality related businesses
• Hotels and Bottle Shops
• Rent Rolls and Body Corporates
• Health & Beauty (including physiotherapy and pilates studios)
• Legal Practices
• Child Care Facilities and Play Centres
Together with these specialised fields, you benefit because our company has been marketing a wide range of businesses and property types in metropolitan and country areas of all the eastern states including South Australia and Tasmania.
On the international front, you will benefit from our maintaining strong links with international connections to cope with the ever increasing demand from business migrants.
Our ability to adjust to market trends and provide up to the minute advice on a broad range of business issues will keep you well ahead of the competition!
About Ian Wollermann:
Following his completion of a Bachelor of Arts Degree and Diploma of Education, and a short period as a secondary school teacher, Ian opened his first business at the age of 22, and in doing so became the youngest Franchisee in Australia for a prominent Franchise company.
During the following year Ian became involved in a number of successful business operations including retail, wholesale, manufacturing, importing, and property development.
In 1987 Ian entered business sales as a partner in a small business brokerage firm, which was soon purchased by Ed Doherty Pty Ltd. He stayed on as a consultant with Doherty for 12 months and subsequently became a partner in Doherty's Business Broking division, arguably one of the highest achieving business brokers in Southern Australia.
Now as the Managing Director of Wollermann & Associates, Ian's primary role is the sale of newsagency businesses.
In a very short time Ian has risen to become the leading newsagency broker in Victoria and in 1997 was appointed the VANA (Victorian Authorised Newsagents Association) accredited business broker. Tatts and Australia Post also recommend Ian and his company as a preferred business broker.
Ian is in his 25th year as an active member of the Business Brokers Branch of the R.E.I.V. (including a four year period as President), which is at the forefront of developments in the business brokerage industry.
Our Services To You
When you are engaging the services of a business broker, there are many different aspects that need to be considered. Selling or acquiring another business is not a simple decision. It demands the creation of a strategic business plan that requires investigation, planning, budgeting, consideration of alternatives, and implementation.
You will find that all our brokers have the knowledge, skills, expertise and ability to help you and your business conclude this transaction. As apart of our service you are offered:
- Marketing and sale by private treaty, auction or tender
- Opinions of market worth
- Professionally prepared profiles.
- Consultation and advice to clients in relation to business and/or property acquisition
- Referral to a network of specialist solicitors, accountants and other industry bodies
Why Choose Wollermann & Associates?
When selling or acquiring another business, you require an approach that is professional, personalised and proactive in order to reach your objective.
At Wollermann & Associates we understand and acknowledge this process through our service and commitment to our clients.
We have created, developed and implemented a service strategy that allows our company and brokers to:
1. Search - We have access to a large database of buyers that are genuine and have the available resources to buy a business.
2. Screen - As an enquiry comes through on your business, our company has a number of procedures in place that establishes a rapport and defines the true nature of the enquiry. These procedures are designed to source a true and genuine buyer.
3. Show - After the enquiry has been screened, the potential purchaser will be asked to sign a confidential waiver to ensure that the information is treated as private and confidential. The potential purchaser will receive a business profile on your business that has been prepared and will be followed up shortly after receiving and reviewing the profile.
4. Sell - As the prospective buyer has been introduced to the business, we now go to work on selling your business to them. We pursue and combat from many different angles to create and form a rapport with the prospective purchaser to understand and help formulate an offer that is presentable and achievable to the vendor and purchaser.
Also, when engaging the services of Wollermann & Associates you are getting more than a business broker, you are getting a business partner that will be there from day one to settlement day of your business. This may be short term or long term, but your business broker from Wollermann & Associates will be there from start to finish in order to achieve your business objective.
You will also get support and guidance from us, as our company has access to a vast referral network of solicitors, lawyers, accountants, and financial advisors, to name a few.
Country businesses contact us at Wollermann Business Brokers because they think we are a solid, capable and highly professional city firm with the best people to look after their business interests, and we are. They trust us to do the right thing by them and see us as their best chance of a successful sale. We agree with them. We are honoured that rural businesses choose to come to us.
But we did not get this reputation without hard work. Results were paramount and of course being able to successfully exit business owners from their businesses in country areas gave us particular satisfaction, it was a rewarding experience. Since inception of the Wollermann organisation in 1994, and the opportunity that presented itself in the Newsagency and Tatts market segments through endorsement by the owners of those businesses, we have assisted a wide range of business spanning a 25 year period.
We look forward to assisting you.