Coffee Juice Bar In Carnegie (JASW0010)
Taking $8,000 pw on average, this is the only coffee juice bar in Carnegie central with huge anchor tenants: Woolworths, Aldi, Harris Scarf, Good Life gym, Priceline and other retailers. This 60sqm cafe kiosk is beautifully designed, fitted and equipped to perfection.
Popular with locals and surrounded by lots of residential apartments.
Easy to operate, less labour intensive and no cooking. A covid proof business and up to 90% of sales are liquid with huge profit margin. All systems in place and ready for the new owner to take this concept to the next level (Franchising).
Be quick this won't last.
- Taking $8,000 to $9,000 per week on average.
- Open 7 days 7:30am to 4:00pm.
- Selling 25kg of coffee per week plus chocolate, tea, juices, smoothies and chocolate healthy bites.
- Affordable rent of $1,075 per week all-inclusive of outgoings.
- Long lease of 8 years starting in 2020 (4+4).
- Court seating for 40 patrons.
- Excellent 4.4 social media reviews.
- The perfect business for couple or second income.
- Asking price $39,000 walk in walk out.
For further information please contact Jack Sleiman on
0402 850 130 or 03 9888 6488 or email