Mediterranean Restaurant - Northern Suburbs (GLJ1918)
It is easy to call this business a Mediterranean bar and restaurant. But it is more…
The Inner North of Melbourne is shaping up as a legit foodie precinct and this Mediterranean bar and restaurant adds some fiery warmth to the offering.
This business was created to provide an earthy experience so that couples could have a glimpse into the Mediterranean world. The bespoke architectural design (featured in trade journals) plays on the idea of traditional small and intimate Mediterranean bars with their rustic timber framed doorways and windows to the street, as well as the coloured tiles common in the Mediterranean.
The design creates a warm, low lit and intimate space for people to enjoy their food and wine.
The space is divided into zones to allow staff to focus on key elements of service. Bar, kitchen and wait stations have been designed for close contact with the diners to enhance their experience.
Beautifully coordinated colours and materials: timber, fabrics and tiles have been incorporated to create a cosy yet industrial atmosphere.
The front bar consists of a timber surround inspired by traditional Mediterranean street bars. The existing wall behind the bar has a wonderful distressed look: a mix of wallpaper and brickwork with old paint – a celebration of the past.
A warm and intimate space for people to enjoy good food, good company and wine.
The business operates with the following licences:
• Liquor Licence 7:00am – 10:00pm, 7 days
The business has a number of advantages, including:
• The business sits in a buzzy, culinary main road, 9 kilometres from the Melbourne CBD, with the focus on niche eateries, Aperitivo bars and craft brewers
• Bespoke décor and attention to detail
• Original fit-out costs exceeds $300,000
• Mediterranean bar and restaurant with a seating capacity of 40 patrons
• Approved smoking area
• It is an ideal business for a couple, partnership or family business to invest therein
• Estimated adjusted net profit (average) to the Vendor $132,897
• An impressive return on investment of 34.9 % and an estimated payback period of 2.8 years
• The business has had an impressive trading history which will be enhanced by a fresh owner / operator with energy and enthusiasm
The business offers an enormous opportunity for a new, enthusiastic and innovative person or couple, to capitalize on the benefits of a great location, excellent goodwill and business with an established customer database.
For further information please contact Graham Jorgensen on
0476 173 111 or 03 9888 6488 or email