Licensed as a café/restaurant, the Village Green currently operates as a function centre (regularly for Cricket Australia and other corporates), a DIY wedding venue, a Friday night café-bar, and has six stand-alone, accommodation units in much demand.
The upside as a potential week-end, café-restaurant ‘destination’ - as a result of its well-known ‘wow’ factor - is substantial.
And it is north-facing, in an isolated valley as pretty as any in the whole of Australia – and within 100kms of Melbourne’s CBD – immaculately presented.
All this has evolved from its exquisite, picket-fenced oval – capable of a host of activities – and a magnet for tourists throughout the year.
Its 193 acres are capable of supporting many diverse activities – cattle, sheep, horses, alpacas, bushwalking, mountain-bike riding.
- A north-facing 5-bed, 2-bath, house with great views
- Its award-winning Pavilion is a function centre - with a quality kitchen, plus an outdoor wood-fired pizza oven
- Four hugely popular, 4-star “glampers” (large, converted, under-cover, caravans with attached bathrooms, beautifully out-fitted)
- A fully-self-catering bunkhouse - for groups of up to 25
- A machinery shed and house shed
- 5 dams and a bore
- a Maze based on Chatsworth House in England - as part of gardens and a grove much admired by garden-lovers
- Two orienteering courses, a hill climb and several hikes.
A great opportunity to ride the post-pandemic, ‘out-of Melbourne’, boom!
For further information please contact Geoff Watson on