Medical Practice (GLJ2010)
Modern local business
This Medical Centre opened in September 2012 and provides primary medical care for families, infants, children, youth, men, and women.
Its mission is to provide the highest standard of patient care whilst incorporating a holistic approach toward diagnosis and management of illness. They are committed to promoting health, well-being and disease prevention to all patients.
Fees and Billing Arrangements:
The surgery is a bulk-billing clinic. All Medicare cardholders are bulk-billed and pay no fee.
For patients without a Medicare Card (including newborns, overseas students and tourists) the AMA fee structure applies and is payable after the consultation.
The services provided by the clinic include:
• Emergency Services
• General Family and Internal Medicine
• Preventative Medicine Management
• Infectious Diseases Care
• Diabetes Care
• Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat)
• Pain Management Services
• Travel Health
• Men’s Health
• Heart Care Services
• Women’s Health and Antenatal Services
• Surgery – minor surgical procedures
• Care Plan creation for referral to Allied Health Services
• Workcover, TAC and Centrelink related
• Mental Healthcare and Plan creation for referral for psychotherapy and counselling services
General medical care for all ages.
Furthermore, this clinic has an additional revenue stream for the business by providing extra doctors to aged care and other nursing homes whilst being parked at the clinic.
This is clearly a further revenue opportunity ready for expansion and growth.
For further information please contact Graham Jorgensen on
0476 173 111 or 03 9888 6488 or email